Home » News » View News
Latest News

Fire at Weslaco Home Started in Utility Room

Font size

Posted: Nov 30, 2012 12:08 PM

Updated: Nov 30, 2012 12:28 PM

WESLACO - The fire at a Weslaco home started inside a utility room. That's according to Fire Chief Santiago "Jimmy" Cuellar.

The fire happened at a house on the 1100 block of 29th Street around 12:45 a.m. The Hidalgo County fire marshal is investigating.

At this point, the chief says the fire appears to be accidental. No one was hurt.

Topics: Weslaco, fire, blaze, utility room, investigation, accidental

KRGV is Social