Home » News » View News
Latest News

Kitchen Equipment Blamed for Blaze at Brownsville Store

Font size

Posted: Dec 26, 2012 3:10 PM

Updated: Dec 26, 2012 3:36 PM

BROWNSVILLE - Fire investigators said kitchen equipment may have sparked an early Christmas Day blaze at the Michoacana Meat Market in Brownsville.

The fire caused extensive damage to the store on Price Road, officials said.

The fire started at about 2 a.m., fire investigators said. They said the fire does not appear to be linked to the recent arsons in the downtown area.

Topics: la michoacana, fire, brownsville, price road

KRGV is Social