Request a Copy of a Story
- Who do I talk to about getting a copy of a story from the newscast?
Contact Michelle Rubio in the newsroom at (956) 631-5555 ext. 5561
- Can I get a copy of a story from last week? Last month? Last year?
Yes, most stories are archived in our news library. But all requests must be approved by the news director.
Anyone requesting a copy of a story must sign a waiver, which states the person won't use the video for any court purposes.
If a news story is being requested for court purposes, a subpoena is required, along with a signed release form.
Note: We do not release any stories regarding accidents, fire, the court system, etc.
- How much does a copy cost?
- Do I have to provide the DVD or VHS for the copy?
No, the DVD is included in the cost.
- Can I get video e-mailed to me?
- Can I get a copy of an entire newscast?
No, we do not provide copies of entire newscasts.
- How can I get a copy of raw video?
We do not provide any raw video.
- How long does it take to get a copy made?
It takes around two weeks.