USCIS Rolls Out Mobile Form for Replacing Green Cards

Posted: Updated:

WESLACO – United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is now allowing those looking to replace a green card to do so without the help of an attorney or accredited representative.  

Lawful permanent residents can now fill out Form I-90 and upload evidence entirely on a mobile device.  

USCIS said this will make the application to replace a permanent resident card more convenient.

The agency said there are no substantive changes to the policy or content of the form. They added the online version has parity in its questions.

Applicants will need a USCIS online account to access the online Form I-90. There is no cost to set up an online account.

Link: USCIS Information