Creative Services ProducerPosted: Updated:
KRGV CHANNEL 5 is seeking an experienced Creative Services Producer
Qualified candidates must be able to imagine, write, shoot, and edit high quality TV commercials and digital ads.
- Create strategic marketing campaigns that generate sales solutions for key clients (70%)
- Properly communicate, coordinate, and schedule commercial production (10%)
- Work with the Traffic Department to properly assign spot names and spot codes to ensure proper spot trafficking systems and processes (10%)
- Collaborate with other KRGV Departments to produce content for Station Projects (10%)
- BA or equivalent is highly preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in TV commercial production/marketing/other
- Knowledge of professional videography equipment including cameras, lighting techniques, audio mixing, and motion graphic design
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Cinema 4D
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & iWork: Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
- The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, develop production plan and realistic timetables, manage multiple activities and prioritize deadlines, collaborate productively and positively with internal personnel and external clients, identify clear priorities and meet goals, working continuously toward self-development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pitch and present concepts and campaigns to key clients
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to routinely lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 40 pounds
- Spanish language skills a plus
KRGV-TV does not discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. The Federal Communications Commission specifically prohibits discriminatory employment practices.
Informing you and your organization of the above employment opportunity is an affirmative action on our part to actively seek qualified minorities and women for our staff vacancies. Through your assistance we want to insure that our employment opportunities are made known to members of minority groups and to women.
KRGV-TV is a drug-free and smoke-free work place.
If you know of any person(s) who might be qualified for the above vacancy, please send a cover letter and resume to Tammy Meier, Personnel Manager, KRGV-TV, P.O. Box 5, Weslaco, Texas 78599; or e-mail to email@example.com; or fax to 956-973-5003.