News from 11/23/2020
- Valley volunteers key part of COVID-19 vaccine research
- San Benito man killed during mass shooting in Nebraska
- Amid pandemic, adoptions move online
- McAllen plant thieves inspire a random act of kindness
- McAllen code enforcement visits 150 restaurants to monitor compliance with COVID-19 regulations
- Concerned about the coronavirus, Pharr family adjusts Thanksgiving plans
- Cameron County reports 2 coronavirus-related deaths
- Hidalgo County judge concerned about spike in COVID-19 cases as Thanksgiving approaches
- Cameron County judge weighs new COVID-19 curfew
- 10 people in Willacy County test positive for COVID-19
- Valley Made, Local Strong: DJ Construction
- Catholic Church cancels Guadalupe pilgrimage over pandemic
- Sheriff Guerra posts statement about hospitalization, says he's 'feeling much better'
- New Hidalgo County ad campaign focuses on nurses who lost family members to COVID-19
- Migrant woman gives birth after crossing the Rio Grande near Brownsville
- Co-founder of viral ALS Ice Bucket Challenge dies at 37
- These health care workers will be first in line for a COVID-19 vaccine
- Hidalgo County reports 4 more coronavirus-related deaths, 729 new cases
- Hospitalized with COVID-19, Hidalgo County sheriff said to be 'doing well'
- Watch Live: Cameron County Judge holds coronavirus news conference
- 3rd major COVID-19 vaccine shown to be effective and cheaper
- Los Fresnos and Rio Hondo receive $40,000 grant for STEM programs
- Thanksgiving safety tips: How to prevent cooking fires
- A North Texas superintendent is openly defying the state mask mandate in schools. No one is stopping him.
- 2 people in Willacy County test positive for COVID-19
- DHR Health hosts conference for at-home caregivers
- Watch Live: Sunday Mass
- Marijuana proponents 'optimistic' Texas lawmakers will support legalization
Texas Senate holds first redistricting hearing
Biden signs executive order to impact census count
Residents react to vaccine distribution at PSJA Memorial Early College High School
Catholic Charities of the RGV prepares for influx of migrants due to...
Second dose of COVID-19 vaccine may cause more side effects— health experts...