DHR Health receives 6,825 doses of Pfizer vaccine, to hold three-day vaccination clinic
UPDATE: DHR officials say online registration has reached capacity, adding that more shipments of the vaccine are expected in the coming days.
DHR Health has received 6,825 doses of the Pfizer vaccine and will hold a mass vaccination clinic over three days, the hospital system announced Wednesday.
Online registration for the events will open at 5 p.m. on Wednesday Jan. 20. To register, click here.
Officials say a confirmation code will be sent to the recipient, which must be presented in order to be vaccinated.
The events will take place at the DHR Health Edinburg Conference Center at Renaissance located at 118 Paseo Del Prado on Sunday, Jan. 24 and Monday, Jan. 25 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. The last day will take place on Tuesday, Jan. 26 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
DHR recommends the public to follow this process:
- Go to https://www.dhrhealth.com/patients-and-visitors/coronavirus-advisory
- Select a date and time slot for vaccination
- Sunday, January 24, 2021 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 25, 2021 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Print the confirmation code or save it on your phone
- Arrive at DHR Health Edinburg Conference Center at Renaissance on correct day and scheduled time with confirmation code and photo ID in hand 118 Paseo Del Prado, Edinburg, TX
If you have any questions or need assistance with registration call (956) 362-6843 or email email@example.com
Man charged in connection with 2002 murders in Donna
Third man charged in drive-by shooting death of 6-year-old girl near Mission
Third suspect arrested in drive-by shooting death of 6-year-old girl near Mission
Local nonprofit organization hosts fitness session for children
Stolen butterfly statue recovered