Edinburg Fire Dept. to Determine Cause of Blaze in Shed
EDINBURG – Firefighters in Edinburg said an electrical issue might have caused a shed to go up in flames on Monday.
It occurred just before noon on Phyllis Lane.
A neighbor said one person was inside the house sleeping, but was able to get out safely.
Robert Cano, one of the neighbors, recalled the moment he saw the blaze, "So I say, 'Hey call 911 right now, dude!' Thank god nobody got hurt and good thing fire engines got here on time."
Officials said the shed had solar flares and computer equipment that was found inside.
The investigation is ongoing.
Republican lawmakers call on Biden, Harris to visit border during visit to...
Difference between bidet seats and flushable wipes
More available COVID-19 shots leading to double booking vaccine appointments, health officials...
Harlingen Mayor Chris Boswell emphasizes drainage improvements during state of the city...
After slow start, nearly 60% vaccinated in Starr County, officials say