Fire at Jay's Drive Thru in Edinburg
EDINBURG – Edinburg Fire Department battled a blaze at Jay's Drive Thru Saturday night.
The store is located on Doolittle and Benito Ramirez.
The fire department said the cause appears to be due to a wiring issue. No one was hurt.
Gun trouble at the border, retired federal agent weighs in
Consumer Reports: Staying healthy around pets
Palmview HS senior receives 17 college acceptance letters, 7 from Ivy League...
McAllen leaders celebrate completion of road, drainage improvement project
Local health leader worried J&J vaccine hold could cause vaccine hesitancy