Floods by Heavy Rain is Prompting Road Closures Across Valley
WESLACO – Severe weather prompted several road closures across the Rio Grande Valley due to flooding.
The following are a list of known road closures for the time being:
• Hwy 495 from N. Raul Longoria Rd. to Valverde Rd.
• FM 88 from Mile 19 Rd. to Pinkston Rd.
• Broadway St. from W. Edinburg Ave. to E 4th St.
• Bass Boulevard
• Dixieland to Expressway
• Loop 499
• Rangerville Road to Dixieland
• Wilson to Bass Boulevard
• Ed Carey to Bus. 77
• 6th Street to Monroe
• Austin to Bus. 77
• Commerce to Bus. 77
• Fair Park(Commerce west to Wichita)
• N. Commerce (Markowsky to Fair Park)
• W. Jackson (Commerce to I Street)
• Las Milpas Rd. from 23rd St. to 10th St.
• McColl Road from Dicker Rd to 281
• Ramon Ayala Drive
• South 15th St.
• South 21 St.
• South 2nd St.
• South 3rd St.
• South 4th St.
• South 5th St.
• Business 83 from Mile 3 E to Beddoes Road
• N. Baseline Rd. from Mile 11 N to E. Expressway 83
• S. Main St. from Dodd Lane to E. Expressway 83
• W Frontage Road from Mile 3 Road to Dilworth Road
• 200 S. Border Avenue
• Business 83 from Border Avenue to Airport Drive
• Pike Blvd
• S Missouri Ave and Business 83
• S Nebraska Ave and Business 83
• Westgate Drive
• I Road - Frontage Road
• I Road - Las Milpas
• I Road - Dicker Road
• Hall Acres - Cage Blvd
• Hall Acres - Jackson
• Dicker Road - Cage
• Sugar Road - Frontage
• Sugar Road - Business 83
McAllen proclaims month of September as Deaf Awareness Month
New initiative will vaccinate thousands maquiladora workers from Nuevo León
On 20th anniversary of Queen Isabella Causeway collapse, officials share improvements made...
Harlingen continues efforts to vaccinate against COVID-19, offers incentive
FDA advisory panel to discuss COVID-19 booster shots