Investigation Determines Electrical Issues Sparked House Fire
SAN BENITO – Fire officials say an electrical problem sparked a fire that consumed the inside of a home in San Benito.
The San Benito fire chief says the investigation was closed Monday.
Experts explain different types of coronavirus tests
Valley moonshiner puts projects on hold to manufacture, sell sanitizer to public
Texas A&M students research masks for personal protection
Valley doctor speaks on treating first coronavirus patient in Brownsville
Local official discusses state order placing May elections on hold