Man’s Attempt to Kill Fleas, Ticks Sparks Garage Fire
EDINBURG – Edinburg police say a man was uninjured after he lit his garage on fire.
The fire broke out before midnight Sunday at a home on Hill Street, near 4th Street.
Edinburg Fire Chief Shawn Snider says the fire was contained to the garage area.
Watch the video above for more information.
Multiple crews respond to massive brush fire in Starr County
Harlingen family struggling through cancer treatments for 2-year-old
Illegal dump site in Mercedes causing concern for nearby residents
New Edinburg police chief shares plan to keep city safe
Elsa police chief: Suspects accused in funeral service fight have turned themselves...