Man’s Attempt to Kill Fleas, Ticks Sparks Garage Fire
EDINBURG – Edinburg police say a man was uninjured after he lit his garage on fire.
The fire broke out before midnight Sunday at a home on Hill Street, near 4th Street.
Edinburg Fire Chief Shawn Snider says the fire was contained to the garage area.
Watch the video above for more information.
Brownsville ISD board members adopt resolution to online learning
Pharr officials order delay to in-person teaching at public schools
Public viewing for fallen McAllen officers underway at convention center
Mission CISD prepares to start school-year remotely
Man in custody following officer-involved shooting in McAllen