People at McAllen Target evacuated after A/C unit causes light haze
People at a Target store were evacuated Saturday after an A/C unit caused a light haze. It happened at the South McAllen location along the expressway.
According to Deputy Chief Fire Marshall Gerald Williamson an issue with one of the roof mounted AC units caused a “light haze”.
The McAllen Fire Department isolated the source and turned the A/C unit off, according to Williamson.
Williamson said the store is now safe and everyone was let back in.
UTRGV scraps in-person graduation plan, switches to virtual commencement
Fallen from nest, baby owl shows wildlife challenges of Valley border wall...
Photographer's Perspective: Hurricane season experience
Valley man creates website to better track coronavirus cases
Weslaco hospital prepare for possible baby boom towards end of the year