Digital Sales Specialist
Posted Nov. 7, 2019 3:38PM
KRGV is looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Digital Sales Specialist.
Roles and Responsibilities
- • Work strategically with our sales and digital teams to generate solutions that deliver results through all KRGV digital assets as well as monitor campaign performance.
- • Possess knowledge of banner ad sales and design, mobile platforms, reputation management, social media, SEO and SEM.
- • Assist the sales team with developing creative multi platform recommendations through research to meet client expectations while utilizing KRGV digital products.
- • Help create sales presentations for account executive that include KRGV digital products.
- • Execute campaigns and creative development for all KRGV digital advertising.
- • Monitor, analyze and proactively create solutions to retain and grow KRGV digital revenue.
- • Report monthly metrics to account executives and clients on all KRGV digital campaigns.
- • Communicate and create proof of performance one sheets for sales staff on successful KRGV digital campaigns.
- • Manage and communicate inventory sell through percentages to staff.
- • Monitor competitor websites for new revenue opportunities.
- • Attend sales calls as the digital expert on product offerings.
- • Strong written and communication skills
- • Proficient in Photoshop, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google
- • Knowledge of banner ad sales and design, pre-roll video sales, mobile advertising, SEO, SEM and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- • Experience with Ad Serving Software such as DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP)
- • Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
- • Expertise at developing relationships
- • Previous Internet Sales/Support experience
- • Bachelor degree preferred
- • Bilingual preferred
Interested applicants should rush a resume, references, cover letter and resume reel or link to: email@example.com.
KRGV-TV does not discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. The Federal Communications Commission specifically prohibits discriminatory employment practices.
Informing you and your organization of the above employment opportunity is an affirmative action on our part to actively seek qualified minorities and women for our staff vacancies. Through your assistance we want to ensure that our employment opportunities are made known to members of minority groups and to women.
KRGV-TV is a drug-free and smoke-free work place.
If you know of any person(s) who might be qualified for the above vacancy, please send a resume to Tammy Meier, Personnel Manager, KRGV-TV, P.O. Box 5, Weslaco, Texas 78599; or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.