Fire at Pharr Gun Store Taking Toll on Business
MCALLEN – Fire investigators are still working to find out what sparked a fire Monday at a Pharr gun shop.
Crews responded to the blaze at the building located on North Jackson Road.
No one was hurt in the incident, but the business is taking a hit.
The fire forced an evacuation of several nearby stores. A Staples manager tells CHANNEL 5 NEWS they were forced to close down for the rest of the day.
Several evacuated employees were stranded in the parking lot for hours.
Surrounding stores reopened on Tuesday while clean-up crews worked to clear out the gun shop.
Watch the video above for more information.
Rio Grande Valley native, an ICU nurse, awarded free car for treating...
Drive-thru vaccination clinic in Willacy County set to vaccinate 780 people
National Thyroid Awareness Month
IRS reminds tax payers of a few changes on the 1040 form
Valley Congressman Henry Cuellar weighs in on Biden's executive order