Man’s Attempt to Kill Fleas, Ticks Sparks Garage Fire
EDINBURG – Edinburg police say a man was uninjured after he lit his garage on fire.
The fire broke out before midnight Sunday at a home on Hill Street, near 4th Street.
Edinburg Fire Chief Shawn Snider says the fire was contained to the garage area.
Watch the video above for more information.
Small Business Saturday provides boost to local retailers after tough year
Mayor offers $2,500 reward for information about shooting of Donna police officer
Online sales, driven by social media, boost small businesses during pandemic
Mission EDC launches 'Small Business Market Days' to boost local economy
Tamaulipas reactivates COVID-19 checkpoints for Thanksgiving holiday weekend