McAllen Home Fire Under Investigation
MCALLEN – An overnight fire nearly destroyed a family’s home in McAllen.
Fire crews were called out after 11 p.m. Tuesday to a home on the 7400 block of N 19th Street.
Officials say the homeowner was inside when the flames broke out.
No injuries were reported.
Watch the video above for more information.
Residente de Matamoros relata hechos sobre enfrentamiento del pasado viernes
Woman speaks out after shooting in Matamoros
More teens are overdosing on prescription drugs, experts say
Tamaulipas governor orders more state police in Matamoros after cartel gun battle
McAllen mayor reflects on current term in office