McAllen School Evacuated after Smoke Fills Classroom
MCALLEN – A school in McAllen was evacuated just as students were being dropped off.
McAllen Fire Captain Javier Gutierrez tells CHANNEL 5 NEWS St. Paul Lutheran School was evacuated around 7:30 a.m. Tuesday after an A/C motor shorted causing smoke in one of the classrooms.
No injuries have been reported.
Watch the news clip above for more information.
Starr County to continue stepping up measures to keep virus case total...
Grocery workers fights for safety gear, hazard pay
Light Up the Night: Thank you to medical professionals
Valley hospitals taking extra precautions with cancer patients
STHS offer virtual training for rehabilitation patients' families