New Years Day Structure Fire Began on Stove Top
WESLACO – A structure fire that took place on New Year’s Day was caused by a stove top, according to officials.
Hidalgo County Fire Marshal J.D. Frank says the individual fell asleep while cooking food.
It happened on the 2300 block of George Washington in Weslaco.
The fire was contained to the stove and there were no injuries.
Cameron County DA requests new execution date for convicted murderer
Dry conditions likely factor in 3 brush fires in Hidalgo County
Jury hears testimony from survivor in deadly Edinburg crash
Mission 15-year-old wins 2nd place in national braille competition
Advocates question speedy process of new immigration policy along border