Storm floods Harlingen streets, forces businesses downtown to close
Heavy rainfall caused parts of Harlingen to flood on Wednesday. While most of the water was gone by the evening, some areas experienced severe flooding.
The storm forced several businesses in Harlingen’s downtown district to close for the day.
RELATED WEATHER COVERAGE:
- Photos show flooding as Flash Flood Warning issued in parts of Rio Grande Valley
- AEP: Thousands without power in Palmview and Mission
- Click HERE for the KRGV Weather Page.
- Click HERE to download the KRGV First Warn 5 Weather app on Apple devices.
- Click HERE to download the KRGV First Warn 5 Weather app on Android devices.
Gov. Abbott’s executive order faces pushback from Biden administration
‘Part of a legacy:’ Son of slain Texas trooper graduates from DPS...
Lawsuit filed against United Irrigation District over unknown pipe
State Board of Education member from Brownsville addresses Abbott over Covid concerns
Sen. Lindsay Graham, Rep. Henry Cuellar call on Biden to appoint border...