Valley Boy Severely Burned While Burning Trash
WESLACO – A 12-year-old with severe burns on over 25 percent of his body is currently being treated in a San Antonio hospital.
The boy was taken to the emergency room after he sparked a fire with gasoline at his Weslaco home, authorities say.
Investigators say they’re looking into the possibility of issuing citations in the case.
KRGV’s Carolina Cruz has more on the Hidalgo County Fire Marshal’s Office’s warning about illegal burning.
Watch the video above for the full story.
Photographer's Perspective- Feb. 28, 2021
City of Mission to resume water disconnections
New tool at Valley Baptist in Harlingen help neurosurgeons with more complicated...
Man charged in connection with 2002 murders in Donna
Third man charged in drive-by shooting death of 6-year-old girl near Mission