Operation Lone Star 7/16/18
WESLACO – Access to medical services will be available to Rio Grande Valley residents on Monday.
Operation Lone Star will be held in six clinics around the Valley starting Monday, July 23 until Friday, July 27.
Local officials say the project will provide hands-on, emergency management exercise for local and state officials.
The program will offer dental and vision checkups in Brownsville and San Juan. Preventative dental services for school-age children and younger will be offered at the Starr County location.
There is no age limit for participants and citizenship is not required.
All clinics will be open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The following locations will be open for Operation Lone Star:
- Brownsville: Rivera Early College High School, 6955 FM 802
- La Feria: La Feria High School, 901 N Canal Street
- San Juan: PSJA High School, 805 W Ridge Road
- Mission: Juarez-Lincoln High School, 7801 West Mile 7 Rd.
- Rio Grande City: Ac2E Magnet Elementary School, 1 S. Fort Ringgold
- Laredo: Jesus Martinez Performing Arts Complex, 2400 San Bernardo Ave.
Event information below: