Jobs At KRGV
If you or anyone you know might be qualified for an advertised vacancy, we encourage you to send a resume and cover letter to:
P.O. Box 5
Weslaco, TX 78599
You can also drop it off at the KRGV Weslaco studio located on 900 East Expressway 83.
Or email: email@example.com
- Assistant News Director
- Creative Services Producer
- Engineer Operator/Technician
- Engineering Operator
- Executive Producer, English
- News Photographer
- News Producer (Bilingual)
- News Reporter
- Technical Director and Master Control Operator (Bilingual)
- News Editor (Part-Time/Bilingual)
- News Photographer (Part-Time)
- Teleprompter/Studio Camera Operator (Part-Time)
KRGV-TV does not discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. The Federal Communications Commission specifically prohibits discriminatory employment practices.
Informing you and your organization of the above employment opportunity is an affirmative action on our part to actively seek qualified minorities and women for our staff vacancies. Through your assistance, we want to ensure that our employment opportunities are made known to members of minority groups and to women.
KRGV-TV is a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.