Website Privacy Statement
- • Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- • We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- • We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- • We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- • Our apps will collect and use the users’ location for app functionality and to serve targeted advertisements.
- • Personal detail should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- • We will protest personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- • We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information Collection and Use
For Privacy Concerns Please Contact Our Privacy Hotline
We will make every effort to respond or otherwise resolve your inquiry within 24 hours or 1 business day.
Written Privacy Complaints Should Be Directed to the Following:
P.O. Box 5
Weslaco, TX 78599-0005
Before sending a formal written complaint, we recommend you first contact our privacy hotline. We may be able to resolve your problem immediately without the need for a formal complaint. In any event, we will respond to your complaint within 30 days.
Pharr Family Pharmacy owner, six others indicted in $110 million health care...
Valley Made, Local Strong: Philly’s Italian Water Ice
New app helps Mission residents report concerns to the city
Advocates call for removal of Confederate monument in Brownsville
Scammers impersonating water line inspectors targeting the public
‘My status really affected me:’ Dreamers weigh in on impact of DACA
Police identify woman found dead in Brownsville jail
Brownsville breaks ground on third bus station
Hidalgo County Judge Cortez announces reelection bid
Edinburg holding Juneteenth jubilee events this weekend