x

Fire Chief: Cause of Blaze at Edinburg Business Appears to be Electrical

3 months 1 week 1 day ago Friday, November 15 2019 Nov 15, 2019 November 15, 2019 8:59 AM November 15, 2019 in News - Local

EDINBURG – An investigation is underway after a fire at an Edinburg business early Friday morning.

Edinburg Fire Chief Shawn Snider says firefighters arrived on the scene at Ferrell Gas Company just after 4 a.m. off East Monte Cristo Road.

A police officer on patrol spotted the blaze.

Snider confirmed the fire started in the office and the cause appears to be electrical.

Investigators have ruled out arson. No injuries were reported.

More News

Radar
7 Days