x

New Year's Day Structure Fire Began on Stove Top

1 year 7 months 1 week ago Thursday, January 03 2019 Jan 3, 2019 January 03, 2019 3:24 PM January 03, 2019 in News - Local

WESLACO – A structure fire that took place on New Year’s Day was caused by a stove top, according to officials.

Hidalgo County Fire Marshal J.D. Frank says the individual fell asleep while cooking food.

It happened on the 2300 block of George Washington in Weslaco.

The fire was contained to the stove and there were no injuries.

More News

Radar
7 Days