Portions of Monte Alto roads completely flooded after Wednesday storm
In Monte Alto near Mile 5 Road, portions of the road are completely flooded following the severe weather that moved across the Rio Grande Valley on Wednesday.
Officials at Hidalgo County Precinct 1 say no homes were seriously damaged, but some residents say many homeowners left the area after dealing with flooding issues.
Officials advise residents to pay close attention to roads while driving as many are still underwater.
If you live in Hidalgo County Precinct 1, you can call (956) 968-8733 to report any issues.
RELATED WEATHER COVERAGE:
- Photos show flooding as Flash Flood Warning issued in parts of Rio Grande Valley
- AEP: Thousands without power in Palmview and Mission
- Click HERE for the KRGV Weather Page.
- Click HERE to download the KRGV First Warn 5 Weather app on Apple devices.
- Click HERE to download the KRGV First Warn 5 Weather app on Android devices.
Salvation Army's Angel Tree program helping children's holiday wishes come true
Brownsville invests $20,000 grant into new park programs
New Texas abortion law leading to outsourcing, experts say
Mother reacts to La Feria High School coach charged in fatal hit...
Palmview family competes in ABC's Great Christmas Light Fight show