Official Rules for Boo at the Zoo Tickets Giveaway
MOBILE VIDEO TAPES d/b/a KRGV-TV5, and d/b/a KRGV-DT, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each entrant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest/Participation: KRGV will award twenty-six (26) packets of Gladys Porter Zoo Boo at the Zoo tickets throughout the following days leading up to the event. Each packet will have two (2) adult and three (3) child tickets. The winners will be announced each day at 5:00 p.m. The event will take place Monday, October 30, 2017 and Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
A. Dates of Contest: The Contest will begin on October 16, 2017 11:00 a.m. Central time and end on October 25, 2017 at 12:00 p.m.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entrants.
B. How to Enter: Fill out the contest entry form on the following page: http://woobox.com/r2ei29
2. Winning the Contest. The winners will be chosen from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of the eligible entries received. Winners must pick up their tickets before October 27, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Entrants and winners must be U.S. residents at least 18 years old (as of October 16, 2017) as determined by the Company, and must reside in Hidalgo, Cameron, Willacy or Starr, County, Texas. Only one (1) entry per person. Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Winning entries have two weeks after their entry was selected as a winner to claim their prize.
4. Delivery Disclaimer. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest.
5. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, entrants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from entrants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Release. By participating in the Contest, each entrant and each winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest.
7. Taxes. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification before entrant may be declared a winner.
8. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Miscellaneous. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Company during normal business hours or mail a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to the KRGV Boo at the Zoo Tickets Giveaway, 900 East Expressway 83, Weslaco, Texas 78596. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Unites States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.