People at McAllen Target evacuated after A/C unit causes light haze
People at a Target store were evacuated Saturday after an A/C unit caused a light haze. It happened at the South McAllen location along the expressway.
According to Deputy Chief Fire Marshall Gerald Williamson an issue with one of the roof mounted AC units caused a “light haze”.
The McAllen Fire Department isolated the source and turned the A/C unit off, according to Williamson.
Williamson said the store is now safe and everyone was let back in.
Cameron County receives $1.8 million grant for November election
Point Isabel makes last-minute push to boost census participation
Customs and Border Protection purchases body cameras for local Border Patrol agents
Dentist concerned by new TikTok challenge
General Land Office awards South Padre Island $4.6 million for beach renourishment