x

Valley Boy Severely Burned While Burning Trash

4 years 5 months 3 days ago Friday, July 06 2018 Jul 6, 2018 July 06, 2018 5:11 PM July 06, 2018 in News

WESLACO – A 12-year-old with severe burns on over 25 percent of his body is currently being treated in a San Antonio hospital.

The boy was taken to the emergency room after he sparked a fire with gasoline at his Weslaco home, authorities say.

Investigators say they’re looking into the possibility of issuing citations in the case.

KRGV’s Carolina Cruz has more on the Hidalgo County Fire Marshal’s Office’s warning about illegal burning.

Watch the video above for the full story.

More News


Radar
7 Days