Identity of Santa Maria man killed by carbon monoxide poisoning released
SANTA MARIA – The name of the man who died of carbon monoxide poisoning was released.
The Cameron County Sheriff’s Office identified the victim as 87-year-old Felix Gonzalez.
Harlingen and La Feria fire responders were called to a home on Lovelace Avenue just after 6 a.m. Thursday.
Relatives found Gonzalez unresponsive. Fire Marshall Juan Martinez told CHANNEL 5 NEWS a hazmat team found lethal doses of the odorless gas in some areas of the home.
Martinez believes the source might have been the stove.
Watch the video above for more details.
Recount doesn't change outcome of Brownsville ISD Board of Trustee Place 2...
Adam Hinojosa requests recount in Senate District 27 race
Man killed in Thanksgiving hit-and-run crash in Pharr identified
PSJA North Raiders regional finals preview
Valley residents ready for McAllen Holiday Parade