Alamo House Fire Possibly Sparked by Candles Sends 1 to Hospital
ALAMO – An investigation is underway into an early morning fire that caused significant damage to a home.
The incident happened in the 1000 block of Evaristo Gonzalez in Alamo.
Fire investigators said five people were inside the home when flames broke out.
We’re told one child is being treated for smoke inhalation.
Investigators said they’re ruling out arson in the case. They believe the fire may have sparked from candles that were burning in one of the rooms.
Nursing homes cautiously start allowing visitors again
Harlingen pastor praying for the return of stolen equipment
Sharyland teacher concerned about returning to classroom amid pandemic
McAllen reminds residents to limit noise in neighborhoods
Former Jubilee Academies employee pleads not guilty to aggravated sexual assault of...