Funeral held for Mission teen who died of electrocution
A 14-year-old boy who died last week after he was electrocuted was laid to rest Friday.
Authorities believe Gustavo Delgado was electrocuted when he unplugged an extension cord that fully submerged in floodwater from last week’s severe weather.
EARLIER COVERAGE: 14-year-old boy dies after being electrocuted near Mission
The Mission Fire Department and Mission Police Department joined the funeral procession for Delgado.
The procession drove past Agape Christian School where Delgado attended. A memorial for him is outside the school.
South Padre Island fisherman passes away after contracting flesh-eating bacteria
McAllen family concerned with tall grass in neighboring property
Gov. Abbott’s executive order faces pushback from Biden administration
‘Part of a legacy:’ Son of slain Texas trooper graduates from DPS...
Lawsuit filed against United Irrigation District over unknown pipe