Man killed by bees in Starr County
A man died Tuesday in Starr County after being stung by bees.
At about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, the Starr County Sheriff's Office, firefighters and EMS personnel responded to a call on North San Julian Road, according to a Facebook post by the Sheriff's Office.
A man clearing a property nearby had been stung by bees and died. Justice of the Peace Luis Garcia ordered an autopsy.
The Sheriff's Office didn't release the man's name.
PVAS calling for fosters after black mold discovered at Trenton location
Mercedes High School senior awarded UTRGV’s luminary scholarship
Women express safety concerns in downtown McAllen
Project underway to restore lagoon in Cameron County
10-year-old boy recognized after saving brother’s life