No Foul Play Involved in McAllen Hotel Fire
MCALLEN – New details have surfaced about a fire at a hotel in McAllen.
Several people were evacuated from the Texas Inn off of Jackson Road when it caught fire about three weeks ago.
Assistant McAllen Fire Marshal Hector Bennett says no foul play was involved in the fire. He explains the fire started inside a designated smoking room at the hotel.
Watch the video above for more information.
Weslaco chemistry teacher goes all-in on virtual learning, transforms garage into science...
Cameron County officials cautiously optimistic as number of new coronavirus cases drops
Hidalgo County EMS once again offers air ambulance service
McAllen police sergeant honored with customer service award
Hidalgo County Community Service Agency offers assistance to people affected by COVID-19