x

Texas woman injured in hand sanitizer fire

1 month 2 weeks 3 days ago Sunday, September 06 2020 Sep 6, 2020 September 06, 2020 8:26 AM September 06, 2020 in News - Local

A Texas woman suffered severe burns after using hand sanitizer before lighting a candle.

Kate Wise, a mother of three from Round Rock, said she used an off-brand hand sanitizer before lighting a candle on Aug. 30.

"And then the explosion happened that — in a matter of two seconds — lit my entire body on fire," Wise said. "And I heard my daughters screaming 'Mom's on fire, mom's on fire.'"

Watch the video for the full story.

More News

Radar
7 Days