Health Officials Warn of Measles Exposure at 5 U.S. Airports
WESLACO – Five major airports are warning the public about a possible measles exposure. One of those airports just north of the Rio Grande Valley.
The airports are warning passengers they could have been infected with the measles. The following are flagged:
- • Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- • Richmond International Airport
- • Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- • Denver International Airport
- • Los Angeles International Airport
The Texas Department of State Health Services says the infected person who was at Austin’s airport lives in Travis County. They were at the airport last week and also at several restaurants in the city.
Health experts say if you’ve received both doses of the measles vaccine, you’re protected against the virus.
Watch the video above for the full report.