Man charged in connection with 2019 Laguna Heights murder
A man was charged Friday in connection with a 2019 murder in Laguna Heights.
Tomas Rivera was charged with conspiracy to murder in connection with the murder of Miguel Angel Aguilera, whose body was found in his home in Laguna Heights in October 2019.
Rivera was arrested Thursday, officials said.
Bond was set at $1 million.
- Suspects accused in Laguna Heights murder will head to trial next month
- Suspects Accused in Laguna Heights Murder Receive $1M Bond
- Family of Laguna Heights Murder Victim Determined to Seek Justice
- Preliminary Autopsy Report Indicates Violent Death in Port Isabel
- Man Found Dead, Homicide Investigation Underway in Port Isabel
Pharr Family Pharmacy owner, six others indicted in $110 million health care...
Valley Made, Local Strong: Philly’s Italian Water Ice
New app helps Mission residents report concerns to the city
Advocates call for removal of Confederate monument in Brownsville
Scammers impersonating water line inspectors targeting the public