San Carlos Family Survives Mobile Home Fire
NEAR EDINBURG – A San Carlos family is breathing a sigh of relief after an overnight heater fire in their mobile home.
The house is located in the same neighborhood where a mother and her two children died in a blaze late December.
The family of four told CHANNEL 5 NEWS they woke up and noticed smoke coming out of the heater.
They were able to escape with no injuries.
Edinburg Fire Department Fire Chief Shawn Snider recommends having heater units serviced at least once a year.
Tamaulipas reactivates COVID-19 checkpoints for Thanksgiving holiday weekend
McAllen Holiday Parade announces celebrity hosts
Donna police officer says he was shot while driving to work
Local businesses encourage people to shop small this holiday season
Valley Made, Local Strong: Exclusive Timepieces