HOV: Promoting Diabetes Awareness, Free Screenings Available
WESLACO – CHANNEL 5 NEWS is teaming up with H-E-B, Dr. Monzer Yazji, South Texas Health Systems and Wal-Mart to promote diabetes awareness.
It all begins with getting tested.
Below is a list of locations offering free diabetes screenings on Thursday:
H-E-B (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
• McAllen - 10th & Fern
• San Juan - H-E-B Plus
• Brownsville - Southmost & 30th
• Harlingen - Southland & 12th Street
South Texas Health Systems (8 a.m. – 10 a.m.)
• ER Ware Road - 3700 West Nolana Avenue, McAllen
Dr. Monzer Yazji Clinics (7:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.)
• 502 South Closner, Edinburg
• 1200 East Savannah Ste. 19, McAllen
Wal-Mart (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
• McAllen - 2800 West Nolana
• Brownsville - 2721 Boca Chica Boulevard
Watch the video above for more information.
Border Patrol agents find 60 undocumented immigrants at McAllen hotel
Texas Senate holds first redistricting hearing
Biden signs executive order to impact census count
Residents react to vaccine distribution at PSJA Memorial Early College High School
Catholic Charities of the RGV prepares for influx of migrants due to...