HOV: Free Diabetes Screenings Across the Valley
WESLACO – CHANNEL 5 NEWS is teaming up with H-E-B, Dr. Monzer Yazji, South Texas Health Systems and Wal-Mart in order to promote diabetes awareness.
These organizations are offering free screenings for the community.
Below is a list of locations across the Rio Grande Valley that are offering free testing Friday morning:
H-E-B (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
• Rio Grande City - H-E-B Plus
• Palmhurst - 120 East Mile 3 Road
• Weslaco - Expressway 83 & Texas Boulevard
• Brownsville - Paredes & Torres H-E-B Plus
Dr. Monzer Yazji Clinics (7:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.)
• 502 South Closner, Edinburg
• 1200 East Savannah Ste. 19, McAllen
Wal-Mart (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
• Rio Grande City - 4534 East US-83
• Weslaco - 1310 North Texas Boulevard
Gov. Abbott swears in new Deputy Adjutant General in Mission
New Lifetime movie covers story of mother and daughter separated in the...
NASA donation brings opportunities for TSTC Harlingen aircraft students
Consumer Reports: How to deal with mold in your home after a...
Photographer's Perspective: Capturing the best plays