Investigation into Edinburg Apartment Fire
EDINBURG – An Edinburg family is displaced after their apartment went up in flames.
The Edinburg Fire Department said an A/C unit started the blaze.
Edinburg Fire Chief Shawn Snider said the fire broke out last night before 8:00.
A room and an attic in an apartment duplex were damaged in the 3100 block of Juan Street in northwest Edinburg.
Snider said the fire started at a window A/C unit, the spread to a shed outside.
No one was hurt in the fire.
Starr County Inmate found dead while in custody
Rio Grande City police officer arrested and facing aggravated assault charge
Mission Police Department hold memorial service for K-9 officer Roxy
CON MI GENTE: 50th anniversary of San Juan's shrine fire
Edinburg City Council mulls charter amendment that would remove or suspend members...