Official: Trailer Home Fire in Mission Likely Caused by Propane Tank Explosion
MISSION – Fire official believe they have found the cause of a trailer home fire.
Fire Chief Gilbert Sanchez says the fire was likely caused by a propane tank explosion.
The investigation uncovered the male resident was having issues with his water heater and was working on the system.
The man was injured in the fire and is still recovering at a burn unit in San Antonio.
Watch the video above for the full story.
New funding will help expand operations at Anzalduas International Bridge
Officials sign agreement for full cargo facilities at Anzalduas International Bridge
McAllen crews working to clear 18-wheeler rollover
Pre-trial trial hearing pushed back for teen accused of killing Donna student
Here’s what to expect at the McAllen Holiday Parade