McAllen School Evacuated after Smoke Fills Classroom

2 years 4 months 2 weeks ago Tuesday, February 05 2019 Feb 5, 2019 February 05, 2019 7:47 AM February 05, 2019 in News - Local

MCALLEN – A school in McAllen was evacuated just as students were being dropped off.

McAllen Fire Captain Javier Gutierrez tells CHANNEL 5 NEWS St. Paul Lutheran School was evacuated around 7:30 a.m. Tuesday after an A/C motor shorted causing smoke in one of the classrooms.

No injuries have been reported.

Watch the news clip above for more information.

More News

7 Days